Borrowing and Money Resources
Disclaimer: Some of the links on this page may be from our sponsors. These sponsors keep us independent and help fund our basic income giveaways. View our advertiser disclosure for more details.
Whether you'd like to save money on your student loan payments, buy a new home, or start a business — we have a collection of resources to help you find the financing you need.
But remember, borrowing money should always be a last resort. It's better to start by reducing your expenses and increasing your income.
Explore the following pages on ARicherYou.com to find the resources you need — and don't forget to enter our Basic Income giveaway for your chance to win an extra $500/month to use towards anything you want!
- Student loans and student loan refinancing: If you've already graduated, consider refinancing your student loans to potentially save hundreds of dollars a month (and thousands over the lifetime of your loan). Meanwhile, if you're looking to borrow, start with the best rates to save yourself money in the future.
- Personal loans: If you absolutely must take out a personal loan (i.e., to refinance credit card debt), check out the services here for some of the best rates available. However, if you can avoid borrowing for personal needs, you will be far better off in the long run.
- Mortgages: Buying a house is a big move — but one that can certainly be rewarding. Review the latest interest rates for popular lenders.
- Business loans: If you have a business that's on the brink of success, and you just need a bit of extra capital to succeed, then check out this list of business lenders. Do your research before taking out a loan to ensure that the money will help you grow. However, a well-timed business loan may be able to take your business to the next level.
- Banking and saving: A savings account is the perfect place to hold your emergency fund. Here are a few great savings accounts worth considering.