Disclaimer: Some of the links on this page may be from our sponsors. These sponsors keep us independent and help fund our basic income giveaways. View our advertiser disclosure for more details.
Whether you're a high school student, recent college grad, mid-life professional, or retiree, building out a career that you enjoy can be one of life's most rewarding experiences — financially and emotionally.
Unfortunately, 70% of Americans are disengaged at work! These people wake up every morning, trudge out the door, and aimlessly wander through the next 9 hours in a zombie-like daze.
Life is too short and too valuable to live for the weekends, retirement, and 2 weeks of vacation every year. You need to find a way to make a living that makes living worthwhile.
Although the solution to this issue is very personal (and only you can find the right solution), we do have some resources to help:
- Continue your education: To succeed in life, never stop learning. Our list of resources and programs can help you improve your current career, or even start a new one, without going back to college.
- Find a job that gets you excited: Whether you're seeking a new full-time career, a remote job, or a job on the other side of the world, the resources here have you covered.
- Start a side hustle: How fun would it be to make extra money in your free time? It's incredibly easy to do — the key is to simply find the side hustle that's right for you. Try one of these out this weekend.
- Start a blog: From helping you land your dream job, to becoming your dream job, blogging is a great way to establish yourself as a thought leader, make connections, and even build an income. A blog allows you to show off your knowledge and skills to potential employers, it makes it easy to network with new clients, and it can even help you earn a few grand a month in extra income. Learn how to get started and give it a try!
- Complete surveys: Who doesn't like the idea of getting paid for their opinions? Review the different survey sites here to find businesses and organizations willing to pay you anywhere from a few bucks to hundreds — just for sharing your thoughts!
Check out the resources above to jump start your new career (or give a boost to your current one). And don't forget to join our Basic Income giveaway for your chance to win $500/month for two years — that's a nice little something extra regardless of your career!